As a thriving and growing company with a worldwide reach, we believe our core values define and direct us. Therefore, we insist all of our employees, contractors, partners and vendors are held to the highest level of standards.
We appreciate that being a global leader and fostering customer loyalty comes with great responsibility. Bridgewell is not just a company, we are people. People are our #1 asset and priority; both internally and externally. This is why we believe in transparency in business operations, the respectful treatment of all people and compliance with laws and regulations.
PEOPLE | INTEGRITY | EXCELLENCE | TENACITY | INNOVATION
- Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
- We believe that moral judgment has a place in business.
- We expect and provide timely, open, honest and transparent reporting.
- We clearly communicate business objectives, expectations and performance.
- We expect lawful and ethical conduct in our business relationships.
- Diversity enriches our organizations; we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
- We operate safely at all times without compromise.
- We know that success is not easily achieved; we value persistence in program solving.
- We are committed to continuous improvement, every day in each activity of every business.
All employees are responsible for understanding and following our guide to business conduct. Bridgewell values its reputation of honesty in the conduct of business affairs and is committed to the highest standard of ethical behavior.
If you need more information on our Guide to Business Conduct or would like to provide any comments, please contact our Compliance Manager at 503.238.2674. For anonymous inquiries and responses, please use our EthicsPoint Hotline at 1-844-214-1749 or visit www.ethicspoint.com.