Bridgewell Honored As Supplier Of The Year
Bridgewell Honored as Supplier of the Year by OmniTRAX
Denver, Colorado (April 7, 2016) -OmniTRAX, Inc., one of the largest privately held transportation services companies in North America and an affiliate of The Broe Group, selected Bridgewell Resources LLC as the recipient of its First Annual Supplier of the Year award.
“Bridgewell has been a great partner for OmniTRAX, helping us drive innovative new programs on quality, safety and productivity. Their ability to deliver what we want, when we need it put them at the top level of our supplier scorecard system,” said Robert Snyder, Senior Director of Procurement at OmniTRAX.
OmniTRAX selects the supplier of the year based on a scorecard system and careful consideration by the company’s Supplier Council, which is made up of six managers from different departments including the procurement division.
Suppliers are evaluated in six categories:
- Commercial - Payment terms, contracts, freight terms
- Cost - Competitiveness, cost reductions
- Deliverables - Delivery date, promise date
- Quality/Safety - Reported issues, CAF
- Collaboration - Response time
- Risk - Disaster plan
“We are very honored Bridgewell was selected as the OmniTRAX 2015 Supplier of the Year. It’s a testament to the strong relationship and open communication between our companies,” said Matt Keyser, Vice President of the Utility & Construction Division at Bridgewell.
Bridgewell scored highest on the OmniTRAX Supplier Scorecard and received full support by the Supplier Council as a result of its metrics in a wide variety of measurement categories, including:
- 100% on time shipments of more than 125 truckloads since program inception.
- Zero quality issues reported for 12,000 ties delivered since program inception.
- Zero safety issues reported on OmniTRAX properties for any deliveries.
- Scored 91 points on Supplier Scorecard; #1 ranking for Top Tier Spend Supplier.
- Voted Top Supplier by the OmniTRAX Supplier Council and Procurement Team.
- Ranked #1 in response time, competitive pricing and dynamic risk plan.
For more information check out Bridgewell’s Utility & Construction Division section of the website.