When Put to the Test, an Extra Measure of Safety
Our cost-effective DURA-BASE® composite mat system provides heavy equipment stabilization on the toughest jobs in the most challenging conditions—think sand, muskeg, tundra, mud, tidal marsh, native prairie, permafrost, and wetlands. Formulated from high-performance thermoplastic, DURA-BASE mats are ideally suited for environmentally sensitive areas where ground protection is difficult yet seriously required: oil and gas projects, military operations, and disaster relief support are specific examples where DURA-BASE is up to the task. DURA-BASE provides the uniform surface needed for optimal access capability with little or no soil disruption. A built-in tread pattern improves traction for load-bearing vehicles.
A single 90-degree turn locks each mat solidly in place
- Easy transport; maneuvers easily with standard forklift
- Large: 8’l x 14’w x 4.25”d (900 pounds)
- Small: 8’l x 7.6’w x 4.25”d (525 pounds)
- Year-round, all-weather performance
- Reusable; pressure wash to clean