A homogeneous, granulated natural fertilizer built from protein meals and potash.
PAR4® 9-3-7 is a homogeneous, granulated natural multi-purpose fertilizer built from protein meals and potash. The first ingredient is feather meal which contains amino acids to produce proteins that contribute to healthy cell structure. It releases nitrogen slowly at low temperatures—faster at higher temperatures. Next is meat and bone meal which is the source of phosphorous. Potash is sourced from mined potassium sulfate that is OMRI Listed.
PAR4® 9-3-7 is easily applied with conventional fertilizer equipment, blended into soil mixes and compost or top dressed for use in containerized plants.
Packaged in 50 pound and bulk tote bags. Sold in truckload and pallet quantities. Dealer referral offered for less than minimum quantities.
Contains feather, blood, meat and bone meals plus potassium sulfate
- Consistently sized granules; nearly dust-free
- 9% nitrogen, 3% phosphorus and 7% potash
- No manure or compost
- Low in heavy metals
- Time-released nitrogen; not dependent upon temperature
- Requires fewer applications than manure-based fertilizers
- Applied with conventional fertilizer equipment
- Soil test recommended before application