For Landscaping, Fencing, Gardening, Retaining Walls, Shoring, Lagging and Dunnage
Bridgewell’s used, treated and untreated railroad ties are used for a broad range of applications. Farmers, ranchers, landscapers, homeowners, contractors and lumberyards look to us for relay and landscape grades, in oak or a hardwood/softwood mix. Creosote, copper napthenate and ACZA are available treatments; custom cutting and fabrication is available.
Sold in truckload quantities, which is approximately 250 ties.
Treated or untreated
- Relay and landscape grades
- Oak or hardwood/softwood mix
- Creosote and other treatments: copper napthenate and ACZA
- Custom cutting and treating for bridge timbers and crossings
- Custom fabrication
6”x8”, 7”x8” and 7”x9”
- Lengths up to 26’ with or without end plates
- Standard switch tie sets range from 9’-17’ lengths